You can get a FREE Tour Ticket Packet
9th Annual Open Your Eyes Studio Tour
June 30th (10 am - 5 pm) and July 1st (10 am - 4 pm) in Cornwall, Goshen, and Warren, CT
Although Online Orders are no longer available the
FREE tour packets will be available at the 3 INFO Stations during the tour weekend!
INFO STATION LOCATIONS (ONLY OPEN Days of Tour, 9:45 am until 30 minutes before end of Tour day):
- Olsen's/Ducci Kitchens, Routes 4 & 63 in Goshen
- NSCP Office Building, 22 Kent Road South, Cornwall Bridge
- Warren Town Center, 4 Cornwall Road (Route 45), Warren
Why Should You Pre-Register to go on the STUDIO TOUR, when it's FREE?
When you sign up to go on the tour you will receive:
- Tour Map
- Directions sheets to each studio
- Toast the Tour after-party info (6/30)
- Info about local eateries in the tour towns, and
- MOST importantly you will be provided with coded "sign-in" stickers for use at each studio you visit.
Why are the Coded "Sign-in" Stickers SO Important?
Be Counted-signing in at each studio you visit helps us know how many people go on the tour and which studios are visited. This is critical to fund this event.
Convenience-Your Ticket-Stickers makes signing in a breeze. It's a quick, easy and anonymous way for you to "leave a trail" at the studios you visit.
Saves Arts Council Time & Money- It literally saves days and days of the Arts Council's staff time when we tally all the sign-in sheets & stickers for our tour reports.
Measure Success- You can have a say in how we shape future tours through post-event invitations for feedback (optional)
Join us for the TOAST-the-TOUR 'after-party' - at the end of Day-1 of the Tour
June 30th, 5 - 7 pm. $15/person in support of the Tour. See link in Green tabs at upper left of this page for info.
The Open Your Eyes Studio Tour is FREE thanks to the support of the following Sponsors: