CT Arts Grants for 2018-19
The Northwest Connecticut Arts Council hosted three State Arts Grant Info Sessions for the 2018-2019 grant cycle (funding period: October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019).
If you missed these sessions, feel free to contact us for information and with questions.
WHO can apply for these grants and should attend one of these sessions?
- Artists who are proposing community or public art projects
- Cultural organizations
- Historical Societies
- Municipalities and
- Venues that present cultural programming
The NW CT Arts Council wants our region to receive state arts grants, and for your applications to be a strong as possible. We are here to help, so contact us if you have questions.
Deadlines will be staggered and will be late May through early June.
All applications must be submitted through the on-line portal at https://coa.fluidreview.com/
- Supporting Arts in Place operating grants
- Arts Learning grants
- Regional Initiative grants (REGI)
- Project grants
4. For Arts Learning Grants: Connection/Correlation category and Integrationcategory – you must involve an artist from the CT Teaching Artists Directory. This requirement does not apply to the Arts Access category.
5. Application process for becoming a CT Teaching Artist
6. Connecticut’s Strategic Plan for the Arts - READI
AND here are some other things of interest as well.