Become a Member
and mail it to:
Northwest Connecticut Arts Council
40 Main Street, Suite 1
Torrington, CT 06790
Your annual Membership supports vital services that sustain the culture and quality of life in our region. Membership is for the calendar year.
Early-Bird Registration is now open for 2019.
If you have not yet renewed your membership for 2019, register now to take advantage of Early Bird Registration benefits.
(visual, performing, literary, film, multimedia, etc.):
$45 for the calendar year
(includes organizations which have either a primary mission involving arts and/or heritage, or a non-primary involvement in arts and/or heritage, such as schools, assisted living communities, community centers, civic groups, places of worship, etc. Contact us if further clarification is needed.)
Price for the Calendar Year
|Nonprofit with annual budget of:|
- NEW- This year we are rolling out a new Patron Membership Card for high level donors. Artist and Organization members will have the opportunity to offer special discounts or promotions to all our new patron members, which will be advertised on our site, in promotional materials, and in special email blasts. All promotions listed by January 1, 2019 will be included in print with the membership cards. Each member who participates will receive promotional materials for your place of business or online shop.
- Exclusive inclusion in the monthly full-color printed Events Calendar; (dist.11K– 15K). The calendar is inserted monthly into the regional weekly paper on a rotating basis. The calendar is also hand-dropped to regional hot spots such as libraries, shops, and real estate offices.
Inclusion is contingent on events being submitted by the announced print deadlines.
- Premium listing in the online Events Calendar, which includes an image and a link to your website. The online listings appear on the home page, on the searchable Events page, and are included in weekly eblasts, which are also posted on our website and our facebook page.
- NEW- this year, all events listed on our site will be also automatically listed on DiscoverLitchfieldHills.com. Your listing on 2 calendars at once!
- 15% discount on advertising in the printed Events Calendar.
- Discounts to professional development workshops and events.
- Other Member benefits will be offered throughout the year as opportunities arise. These may include discounts on tickets to Arts Council fundraising events and other area offerings.
Your Membership also helps the Council continue to provide:
Ø Personal guidance and advising to regional artists and arts organizations
Ø The monthly print calendar and weekly event emails
Ø The CultureMix networking events
Ø Round table discussions
Ø Advocacy efforts on behalf of arts and culture state-wide
Ø Open Your Eyes Studio Tour
Ø Connecting people with cultural resources, and more!