State Arts Grant Info
The Northwest Connecticut Arts Council has decided to postpone the State Arts Grant Information Sessions we had previously scheduled for March 8, 13 and 20. We will reschedule these sessions so that they occur when the State grant portals are open. We are hopeful we will be able to offer these sessions in early April to give our constituents as much time as possible to develop strong proposals. We will do our best to keep you informed. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Meanwhile, here is some information that may be of interest.
WHO can apply for these grants?
- Artists who are proposing community or public art projects
- Cultural organizations
- Historical Societies
- Municipalities and
- Venues that present cultural programming
The NW CT Arts Council wants our region to receive state arts grants, and for your applications to be a strong as possible. We are here to help, so contact us if you have questions.
Deadlines will be staggered and will be late May through early June.
All applications must be submitted through the on-line portal at https://coa.fluidreview.com/
- Supporting Arts in Place operating grants
- Arts Learning grants
- Regional Initiative grants (REGI)
- Project grants
4. For Arts Learning Grants: Connection/Correlation category and Integration category – you must involve an artist from the CT Teaching Artists Directory. This requirement does not apply to the Arts Access category.
5. Application process for becoming a CT Teaching Artist
6. Connecticut’s Strategic Plan for the Arts - READI
AND here are some other things of interest as well.