DONATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
For DONATIONS, click the Donate Button below
For Memberships, either print the form or click on the Donate Button below.
(free Adobe Acrobat reader required;
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES and BENEFITS
Artist (visual, performing, literary, new media, etc.):
$35 for the year
Cultural Businesses – nonprofit and for profit
(includes organizations which have either a primary mission involving arts and/or heritage, or a non-primary involvement in arts and/or heritage, such as schools, assisted living communities, community centers, civic groups, places of worship, etc.; contact us if further clarification is needed):
Cultural Businesses – Nonprofit
With annual budget of:
Under $50,000 is $35 for the year
Under $100,000 is $75 for the year
Over $100,000 is $150 for the year
Cultural Businesses – For Profit
$150 for the year
Artists, Cultural Business Members EXCLUSIVELY receive:
· Inclusion of Artist’s or Business’ events in the Monthly PRINT Calendar, which is distributed widely throughout the region.
· Premium listing status in the ONLINE Events Calendar (includes image and live website link), which appears on the home page, the searchable events listings, and in the weekly Culture Outlook E-blasts and in social media links.
· Premium Cultural Directory Listing on the Council’s website (includes an image, full narrative, and live website link)
· Take Part Culture Card, which offers deals on events, services and more
· 10% Discount for advertising in the Monthly Print Calendar